Saturday, October 20, 2012

I am back... Look what I have been doing...

Hi there my Dear Friends...

I have not been missing in action... I just have been very busy and having computer trouble...
You see I use my kids computer to post my blogs as I only have an Ipad and cannot post pictures from it (if anyone knows how I could download the pictures and post with the Ipad i would love to learn :). I have not forgotten you and It feels like an eternity since last time I wrote here... 

I have been busy working on a few projects this last couple of weeks.

I found two great blogs: www.outstandingcrochet.blogspot.com and the other is www.crochetemoda.blogspot.com . The last one is in Brazil so most posts are in portuguese, but they both have great, wonderful fashion designs. I showed my daughter, who is now 15, some of the dresses and next thing I knew I'm making a dress for her with only a picture to guide me...

She is lucky that I can do that with crochet...if it was knitted it would be a whole different story...


This is the inspiration:


And this is where I'm at...since last Sunday ...



I think it will look pretty close and she will look so beautiful when she dresses up with this dress...I still have a long ways to go, but just wanted to share with you. I'll post a picture again when it's completed...

While I was working on the dress I had to take a break once in a while and I got these ones done...

much bigger yarn...much quicker ...



I found this one at www.yvestown.com I just love this simple pattern and the colors make the cowl... simple, but elegant.

And this one was inspired on another cowl a friend was making, but I gave it my own spin with the way I twist around the neck with a pretty broach...
what do you think???
Simple and quick ...but keeps me pretty warm :)




Yes... I know ...I am a little crazy...But these are the things that keep me sane and how I relax... even though some of my friends say they think I don't sleep ...yes I do... but every time I have a little bit of time I am with my family and knitting or crocheting...

So... I'll show you one last thing so you don't think that I don't do anything else other than knitting and crochetting...

we picked our grapes last week and we got so much this year...we had a great harvest and they were so pretty don't you think?



 Yes, right on our back yard...now I just had to stop knitting and off to make grape juice...grape jelly...we had so much my husband even thought about making some wine...that would've been fun! :) but we decided to stay with just making juice for now. 

Hope you know that I did miss you ...
I have been trying to keep up reading all of your blogs (just couldn't post here till today)

Hope you all have a great Sunday and enjoy the rest of your weekend...
I'm so very glad you stopped by to see me :)

4 comments:

  1. It's easy to post from your iPad - go to the app store and get the FREE Blogger App - and use that. It works like a charm. There are not as many options with it, but it works in a pinch. ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great projects you've been working on.

    I have the BlogPress app on my iPad. I find it works great when I do use it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have done one post from my iPad. I used the Blogger+ App and I took the pictures with my iPad so I did not have to figure out how to download pictures from a camera(: I enjoyed seeing your latest projects! The dress will be an heirloom when you finish it...so precious. And your grape crop looks beautiful! I just finished crocheting a funny little gourd (: xx from Gracie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the crochet top you are working on. Can't wait to see it when it's all done!
    Glad you are back to Blogland... :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear all of your comments and I feel special that you took the time to visit me here today :)