Sunday, February 10, 2013

Love is in the Air

January is gone and Valentines is almost here...
Some like to celebrate more than others, but one thing is for sure ...
Love is in the air...



I have to say I don't need a very big excuse to celebrate...I love holidays... but February is one of my favorite months...after all it's my birthday also...
and what a fun way to celebrate but with hearts...

I have many friends who have birthdays in February... and I love to celebrate their birthdays. And I have to admit although I love to receive gifts I think I might like giving gifts even more ... This one was a gift for one of my friends...Gracie from One Saylors Log... and I think I'm making a few more...



It's super easy to make as I just measured the cup, single crochet it with the linen stitch and added one of Lucy's tiny hearts to look like a little tea bag.


I had so much fun making it... I love small projects that gives you that instant gratification of starting and finishing it in one sitting...

Hope you are having a super weekend and having fun ...

and remember this month to "shower the people you love with LOVE..."


I would like to thank all of my friends and my family for all the birthday gifts and wishes ... you make me feel special and overwhelmingly blessed. 

I also want to thank you for visiting me today  ... I hope you enjoy your visit here as much as enjoy reading all of your comments.
Have a wonderful Sunday :)

22 comments:

  1. What a cute cup cozy!! Looks really easy to make.
    I think I might give this one a try. I didn't realize it was your birthday this month....If I missed it, truly sorry, and Happy Birthday!
    Mine is to this month....the day before Valentine's
    Happy Sunday!
    Shari

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my friend and Happy birthday month to you also :)

      Delete
  2. *H*A*P*P*Y* * *B*I*R*T*H*D*A*Y*!*!*!* again.. and you were very sweet to make that for Gracie. I enjoyed our last lunch immensely. ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my sweet friend ... I loved the eggs and my husband made me the most delicious omelet for my birthday breakfast. Thanks again!

      Delete
  3. HaPpY bIrThDaY Taci! It's a great month for birthdays. Mine was the 1st. :-). I know Gracie just loves her cozy you made. Just the thing for a nice cup of tea.

    I enjoy surprising people with little gifts. This morning I took hearts and dishcloths to three ladies at church that were picked completely at random. They were so surprised, and I think, pleased to get them. Such fun!!!

    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my dear friend and happy Belated birthday to you also ! I have been sick but feel blessed to be feeling better now :) hope you have a wonderful birthday month :)

      Delete
  4. I love your cup cozy-too sweet and Happy Happy Birthday to you enjoy your special day

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of love here, Taci. Happy Birthday all month long!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great month to have a birthday, you are surrounded by love.
    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday Month Taci!!!! I celebrate all month too! Why not?
    I love that tea cozy you made for Gracie. I want to whip a couple of those up too!
    I am off to visit the Dr. today, as this bug has refused to leave my body!!!
    xo Kris

    ReplyDelete
  8. **********HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TACI************ :-) I'm so glad you are having a good celebration of your birthday! Thank you for starting my birthday celebration early with your lovely tea cup and cozy! It is sitting here beside me as I type, as is the pretty crochet hook holder you made for me. It is fun to know that Betsy and Shari have birthdays this month, too!
    Wishing you well and looking forward to our next get together =)
    xx,
    Gracie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my dear friend Gracie! I'm happy you started your celebration early... It's so fun to keep celebrating. I'm going out to dinner with a friend to still celebrate my bday again tomorrow night :) hope you have a fun weekend :)

      Delete
  9. Happy Birthday! What a great cozy too - love the <3 tea bag!
    Ali

    ReplyDelete
  10. Belated Happy Birthday. February birthdays are a great lift to the spirit aren't they? Love your mug cozies xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my friend for the birthday wishes. I'm still celebrating :)

      Delete
  11. Adorable ! Love the little heart !

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear all of your comments and I feel special that you took the time to visit me here today :)