Saturday, May 26, 2012

My Crochet Scarf

I just came back from a trip to Brazil in March and I brought a few crochet things that my sister made for me.
One of them was this beautiful crochet scarf.
I love it, but because the color is so muted I really felt like it needed a little pizazz... when I was at the beach on Spring break I found a really pretty yarn which I used to trim a knitted cowl (will show the picture soon)...
So, yesterday I had the idea of trimming the edges of this marvelous scarf and ...
Tah-dah...






Sooo Happy!
Thank You so much to my sister S. for crocheting this beautiful scarf for me :)

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely scarf! Are you on Ravelry? If so add me, I am knitpurlmama (of course!)

    Where in Brazil did you go? I have family in Rio.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A tour to a reliable gifts for girls online store can be delightful. These stores have various brands of rolex datejust watches of different designs, shapes, textures and sizes. Brands, like Coach, Gucci, Prada etc., have rewritten the traditional norms of fashion catier earrings world. The art of creating designer handbag has come a long way. It has revolutionized the way womens jackets were made. You can be a fashion diva without splurging extra fortune. Thanks to the online discount prada handbags shops that have come up with enticing price tags. Online purchase via reliable coco chanel online source is bound to save you few bucks.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear all of your comments and I feel special that you took the time to visit me here today :)